Sunday, November 14, 2010

the beginning

OK, ok. I broke down and joined the blogging club. I have put it off and put it off, saying "I'm not a blogger!" and "what do I have to write about?" or "who would read it??"... but after enjoying my friends blogs for years I noticed one thing they all had in common. Memories.

Blogs are the new diaries- the newest ways to scratch messages on rock walls. Macs and keystrokes have replaced pen and ink, but the motivation is the same. People have the need to record their lives (cave paintings, anyone?) and now I feel the same tug.

So, here it is. Good or bad, for what its worth. I'm going to scratch my message on my rock wall.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm going to put you on my blogroll so that I'll have your link on hand. My blog is at:

    www.kpsagar.blogspot.com

    I'm excited to see what you do with this project!

    ReplyDelete